Sunday, January 29, 2012

He Committed!

Big news for my tiny family!

My son, T.K. has committed to a school! When I went to college, I had to fill out applications, write essays and pay the application fees, not my 6'6" 306lbs. son... he was recruited and offered 5 full athletic scholarships. Notre Dame of Ohio, Tiffin U., Fairmont State U., Walsh University and U. of Findlay all offered him full scholarships.

I am so proud of him, tired from the journeys and tours, but so proud!

He made his decision and committed to the University of Findlay, he will be an Oiler!


I really was pulling for Faimont in West Virginia, but he did not want to be so far away from me, since I have been ill.  He is my thoughtful boy!

He is going to be in Pre-Physical Therapy and then go on to Findlay's grad program for PT.


What an exciting ride it has been and once again.... so proud of my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment