Monday, October 29, 2012

A Freak Out

“There are no failures. Just experiences and your reactions to them.” ~ Tom Krause

My reactions can be the pits at times! I am a reactor and even though I have been practicing not to react so quickly  I am not good at the practice.  

I am pretty good at not reacting to my daughter's tantrums, but I react to quickly to my significant other and parents  in a negative way. 

I do believe that there are no failures and everything is a learning experience, but I tend to stand up for my feelings without listening.

I am throwing this out to the masses to show that I know I need to stop, listen and think before reacting.  I can do it.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori,
    I was looking at some of my stroke buddie's blogs and I see you haven't posted for a while. I hope you are doing well.

    Linda Cooper

    ReplyDelete