Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Make Your Own Pathway!

Don’t complain that something is blocking your path or achievement. Find a way over it, under it, around it or through it.

Just because the work is difficult does not mean it’s impossible. Find a way, and you’ll absolutely make it happen.. no matter how hard, it is OK to cry.

You can’t always be told exactly what steps will get you where you want to go. Find joy and sweet fulfillment in the fact that it’s up to you to find your own way. It's still OK to cry... if you know me, you know I am always crying, but when I finally get through and succeed, the tears are dried up and forgotten!

During my recovery, I cry very easily, but I am trying to better my life, the life I am so happy to have, for my sanity and for my loved ones. I am driving my loved ones crazy, but I am very thankful for my parents, PJ, TK and all my close friends!

Don’t waste your time crafting excuses or seeking the pity of others. Invest your precious time in finding a way forward. Difficult to do, I am finally understanding this, my excuses have to stop!

You might think it would be nice if someone else were to cater to your every need and whim. But, your spirit wants to find its own way, and deep inside you know that.

You were born to find your own unique way through life’s richness of possibilities. Your treasures await, so get going right now. It does not matter whether you are a follower to society or someone that marches to your own beat.

Climb those mountains, swim that river, explore that valley... sometimes the longest way has the most memories!

Take the long way home!

No comments:

Post a Comment