Saturday, August 27, 2011

Thankful for this week

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." ~ Dr. Seuss


What a terrific week... flat broke, but a wonderful week spent with my family!

I had 2 and a 1/2 months off of work in the winter to recover, by no means was it a vacation, I worked half days for over 2 months, this was no leisure time either... this week of "stay"cation was heaven doing nothing but much needed spring cleaning and family bonding. I "rid" out over 9 bags of "hoarder" junk from my closet, 9 loads of laundry, cleaned the scary basement, Eloise's room, some of the garage, my car and prettied p the front yard... hard work that made my super tired, but I am so glad I am on top of the house mess again.


I was able to watch T.K.'s football practices and the first game of the season, is was a huge loss, but he played very well. I am so proud of T.K. and can't wait to see him play college football next year. He stated his senior year of Avon Lake High School this week, I cried, cried!



Eloise and I went to many parks, rode bikes, went to Kiddie Park, the zoo, the fair and the lake... I wish I had her energy! Eloise started kindergarten yesterday... I did not cry about this, but was a little sad, I can't believe she is getting so big! Crazy having a senior and a kindergartner!

P.J. went to the grocery store with me and helped me stick to my list... my new budgeting learning is in whole affect!! And we had a really fun night last night laughing at one another sitting outside.

I get frustrated with myself lately and my obstacles, but I really appreciate the week I had to get to know myself and time to get rest, organize and laugh! This week was fabulous and just what my brain needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment