Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Here I AM!

I can say with confidence that I am doing really well!


  • I survived all the college visits with my son and had fabulous speech in front of many strangers.
  • I survived a few birthday parties and actually mingles with folks that I did not know, I struggle talking to new people, I think they will not understand my speech.
  • I am using my gimpy right hand in many new ways, I am learning how to knit and make earrings!
  • I have gone bowling and can get the ball down the middle!
  • I can stay up past 9 PM!!!!
  • I am doing really well at work, I am traveling, doing trainings and making site visits!


I am so proud of my recovery and the hard work I put into my recovery... it is a process and I applaud to my other stroke survivors!



I am a stroke survivor, hear me ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The picture of the yarn brain and the lion in the mirror made me smile. Great post.

    ReplyDelete