- I survived all the college visits with my son and had fabulous speech in front of many strangers.
- I survived a few birthday parties and actually mingles with folks that I did not know, I struggle talking to new people, I think they will not understand my speech.
- I am using my gimpy right hand in many new ways, I am learning how to knit and make earrings!
- I have gone bowling and can get the ball down the middle!
- I can stay up past 9 PM!!!!
- I am doing really well at work, I am traveling, doing trainings and making site visits!
I am so proud of my recovery and the hard work I put into my recovery... it is a process and I applaud to my other stroke survivors!
I am a stroke survivor, hear me ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!