Monday, October 3, 2011

So Tired!

My doctors tell me to get plenty of rest... 7-8 hours of slumber at night and periods of rest during the day... HOW!? Does anyone have a suggestion on how to do this?



Eloise is well, Eloise the Ball of Energy!  I work 8 hours a day, need to cook, laundry, sweeping, dishes, more sweeping, back to Eloise, trying to help T.K. with something, shopping... plus now I should have 30 minutes of vigorous exercise a day too!

I honestly do not get this daily rest or exercise... I am writing this down, so that I can start working on it! I need to schedule rest and exercise into my day!

Being a stressed out, anxiousness mess was a factor having these strokes... I need to rest!

1 comment:

  1. Fatigue is one of the hardest parts of having a stroke on 2004. I manage fatigue my cheating safely. see my blog at homeafterstroke.blogspot.con

    ReplyDelete