Thursday, December 22, 2011

My December

I have been a lousy blogger sharer lately, it has been a busy month.  No excuse since this blog has been a project that my therapist prescribed to me. 

I has stated already that I have a different outlook on Christmas now, which I do, I want the children to be happy, but I just myself and my loved ones to know that the season is not about stuff.  Christmas has turned into the "stuff" holiday... I want love, friendship and kindness... Jesus received 3 gifts from the Wise Men, I want these three to be my gifts.

Anyways... Eloise is as feisty as ever, TK is getting recruited by 3 colleges, Faimont State U., Walsh U. and Kent State U. ... this is pretty exciting time for him! I am a big fan of Fairmont, I really like their values.  We will be visiting all three in January.

This is a pretty boring post... just clearing my head, but don't worry, I have a few to follow that will be a better read... Happy December 22... and I hope you have much happiness for the holiday!

1 comment:

  1. I've cut back on blogging too to enjoy the holidays. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete