Sunday, December 4, 2011

My New Look on Christmas...

I am pretty much a "BAH HUMBUG" for Christmas!

So many folks try to stuff niceness and joy into 30 days, when they should just be kind all year long.

Well, this year, I am going through the holidays calmly, open minded and with a sense of humor.  I will stress, togetherness and working together.  I let the kids do the tree and my hung some lights, WITHOUT me doing them over, my way.

I will admire the lights, winter nature and the prettiness of my surroundings.

This will be my laid back Christmas with watching Elf, A Christmas Story, The Grinch, Christmas Vacation and  all the Christmas beloved cartoons with the family and just enjoy everyone... especially T.K. and Emma who will be moving out of state soon for college.



Happy Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and Winter Solstice! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Christmas to you and your look is really good. After survived from strokes you looks more fresh.

    ReplyDelete