Monday, April 16, 2012

New Accomplishment!

I have been a busy bee lately and have not been writing, but I have been reading, I finished a young adult fiction novel.  I can not read fiction very well, I really struggle with the comprehension, but, I finished The Hunger Games two weeks ago and read it in less than a month!  This is huge for me!!!! I have tried the 3rd book in the Twilight series with no luck and I have tried James Patterson's Maxium Rider series with no luck, but I really enjoyed The Hunger Games and I have started the second book, Catching Fire.


I am so excited to see the movie, but none of the men in my family want to see it, I may just go solo... I am am cool with a "by myself movie with no kids!" movie.

I have never been a reader for enjoyment, but this book may have just turned a new leaf over for this reader!  I have to say I am very impressed with Ms. Suzanne Collins for writing a well written book to capture this adult reader with the perfect reading level and great action - adventure.  I did struggle in a few stops and had to re-read a few page, but I am so pleased with myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment