Monday, August 27, 2012

Busy Bee

I have been a slacker lately and I have so much to share on my recovery, my son playing in the Big 33 football classic, my son leaving and starting college at the University of Findlay, Eloise starting 1st grade and a fun summer with my family and friends.






I am creating jewelry and getting really good at it, it is a great skill for my lacking fine motor skills!  I still have not shed this extra weight, but feel pretty good and I am speaking so fluently... hard work works wonders!





I will write more than the school year has started and I am not outdoors so frequently!

Peace, Love, Recovery & Happiness!


2 comments:

  1. One more great example of how stroke survivors can have a life worth living.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rebecca... day by day!

    ReplyDelete